Slowly Learning More Jekyll While Migrating Blosxom Posts
Since last time…
- Created new svg icons and added IRC, Disapora, GitLab ang YouTube links to footer
- Migrated post which was text file marked up with HTML from Blosxom to a pure makrdown post in Jekyll. You can see the result here.
- Figured out how to include images in markdown that are also HTTP reference links.
- Started to figure oute post_url feature.
- Added author information to posts.
- Added tags to posts and made more consistent use of categories.
- Began using the drafts function.
- Migrate remainder of Blosxom posts.
- Create new content.
- learn about collections.