- Jen has a new shed for our chickens.
- Taxes have been completed and filed.
- Jen celebrated another birthday.
- Lent is more than half over.
- We have a lot of new chicks.
- I still very much enjoy writing with a fountain pen.
- Carmen’s soccer team is not undefeated this season, but at least their uniforms are red.
- Michael wants to take another semester to graduate in order to get a B.S. degree rather than a B.A.
- Elizabeth may come home in May.
- Justin and Shawna may be coming to Nashville.
- First Communion for Carmen in May.
- We need a new wireless router, the one providing the bridge in my office likes to disconnect clients until rebooted.
- Sent beer to Shane for fixing gov’t. services server that others including Microsoft failed to fix.
Chrls is currently a technology transformation leader at one of the oldest American investment banking services holding companies, headquartered in New York City. Previous roles at current employer include project manager, front office support, retail and enterprise global Windows server support. Currently residing in Tennessee on the Cumberland Plateau and enjoying life, family and open source.